- Round One Vettel- Australian Grand Prix 2011
- Winter Testing 2011
- Vettel's Title - Abu Dhabi GP 2010
- Awesome Alonso - Korean GP 2010
- Red Bull's Party - Japanese GP 2010
- Master Alonso - Singapore GP 2010
- Forza Italy Forza Ferrari - Italian GP 2010
- Splash Down In Spa - Belgium GP 2010
- Magnanimous Massa - German GP 2010
- Webber Wins In Britain - British GP 2010
- Vettel's Valencia - European GP 2010
- Montreal Magic - Canadian GP 2010
- Red Mist - Turkish GP 2010
- Webber's Wonderful Monaco - Monaco GP 2010
- Webber's Back - Barcelona GP 2010
- McLaren's 1-2 In Shanghai - Chinese GP 2010
- Vettel Wins In Sepang - Malaysia GP 2010
- Start Delayed - Australia GP 2010
- Game On - Bahrain GP 2010
- Testing Testing Testing...2010
- Vettel's Dirty Date With Kate - Abu Dhabi GP 2009
- Button's Beautiful Brazil - Brazil GP 2009
- Land Of The Rising Sun - Japan GP 2009
- Singapore Sling - Singapore GP 2009
- The Magic Of Monza - Italian GP 2009
- The Return Of The Spa Master - Belgium GP 2009
- Barrichello Back To Work With A Win - European GP 2009
- Hamilton's Hungary - Hungarian GP 2009
- Webber Wins In Germany - German GP 2009
- Seb's Silverstone- British GP 2009
- Turkish Delight - Turkish GP 2009
- La Dolca Vita - Monaco GP 2009
- Back To Barcelona - Spanish GP 2009
- Fun In The Sun - Bahrain GP 2009
- Shanghai Surprise - Chinese GP 2009
- Monsoon Rain - Malaysian GP 2009
- Jenson's Coup - Australian GP 2009
- Formula 1 Test Barcelona 2009
- Little Rann Of Kutch
- Welcome To The New PETERJFOX Photography Website
Good things come to those who wait...
We've all said it, but do we always believe it?
What a wonderful start to the new F1 season. A British driver taking control of the weekend and commanding from the front for a British team. Sounds familiar doesn't it. Thing is, it's not Lewis Hamilton, but the man from the other end of the grid.
Jenson Button and the Brawn F1 Team have pulled off one of the greatest coups in the sports history. Turning up to the first race of the season after nearly not turning up at all, taking pole and then a stunning one two finish. Brilliant...
It has left the rest of the grid in turmoil with the usual blend of politics and protests flying around the paddock. I'm sure that the BGP001 will be deemed legal to compete in its present guise for the rest of the season, creating a competitive engineering challenge for the rest of the teams, and ensuring an exciting championship for us all to enjoy.
Melbourne is always a great destination to start the season for me. After enduring the great British Winter, the warm balmy evenings are most welcome. This year, we were given the added treat of late afternoon Aussie light to go and create unique F1 images. It's a photographer's dream to be given light like this, and one which was relished by all of us. Watching the new breed of cars dancing around Albert Park in the low early evening light was a real treat, and to be photographing it, even better.
Sir Richard Branson could hardly have believed his luck as he lifted off from Melbournes's Tullermarine International Airport on his way back to wherever he was going. A one-two and a bounty of beautiful images to reflect on his first days at the races. It seems his Virgin brand really is blessed with beginners luck...
To enjoy my images from Melbourne please go to the formula 1 section of the website and select Australia 2009.