- Round One Vettel- Australian Grand Prix 2011
- Winter Testing 2011
- Vettel's Title - Abu Dhabi GP 2010
- Awesome Alonso - Korean GP 2010
- Red Bull's Party - Japanese GP 2010
- Master Alonso - Singapore GP 2010
- Forza Italy Forza Ferrari - Italian GP 2010
- Splash Down In Spa - Belgium GP 2010
- Magnanimous Massa - German GP 2010
- Webber Wins In Britain - British GP 2010
- Vettel's Valencia - European GP 2010
- Montreal Magic - Canadian GP 2010
- Red Mist - Turkish GP 2010
- Webber's Wonderful Monaco - Monaco GP 2010
- Webber's Back - Barcelona GP 2010
- McLaren's 1-2 In Shanghai - Chinese GP 2010
- Vettel Wins In Sepang - Malaysia GP 2010
- Start Delayed - Australia GP 2010
- Game On - Bahrain GP 2010
- Testing Testing Testing...2010
- Vettel's Dirty Date With Kate - Abu Dhabi GP 2009
- Button's Beautiful Brazil - Brazil GP 2009
- Land Of The Rising Sun - Japan GP 2009
- Singapore Sling - Singapore GP 2009
- The Magic Of Monza - Italian GP 2009
- The Return Of The Spa Master - Belgium GP 2009
- Barrichello Back To Work With A Win - European GP 2009
- Hamilton's Hungary - Hungarian GP 2009
- Webber Wins In Germany - German GP 2009
- Seb's Silverstone- British GP 2009
- Turkish Delight - Turkish GP 2009
- La Dolca Vita - Monaco GP 2009
- Back To Barcelona - Spanish GP 2009
- Fun In The Sun - Bahrain GP 2009
- Shanghai Surprise - Chinese GP 2009
- Monsoon Rain - Malaysian GP 2009
- Jenson's Coup - Australian GP 2009
- Formula 1 Test Barcelona 2009
- Little Rann Of Kutch
- Welcome To The New PETERJFOX Photography Website
The first press conference of the season is always a sell out. This year was no exception.
In came the guests Messrs Button, Hamilton, Massa, Alonso and a certain Mr Schumacher chewing his gum etc etc. As he'd turned up about 30 minutes late for the drivers portrait session, he was still in his overalls. "You're keen" quipped one of the youngsters...
As the questions began to flow, it was interesting to see the "mind games" begin. Immediately Michael was onto Felipe, reminiscing about the good ole days at Ferrari no doubt, while Alonso to the right of the "7 timer" sat alone biding his time. The two McLaren boys sat at the back, whispering and laughing as if they hadn't a care in the world.
Michael was his usual self-assured self, while Felipe played along with Michael's jokes. Fernando listened alone to the questions and answers. When it was pointed out how well the Mclaren guys seemed to be getting on, they just replied it was all an act, and had been told to do it, then carried on laughing. "No one's asked us any questions anyway" joked Jenson, "we're practising to become actors" added Lewis. When asked what it's like to have Michael back, Fernando waxed lyrical about the 7 World Championships, a record that would be hard to beat, the presence of the best driver in Formula One and how much they would be able to learn from him being back amoungst them. Michael put his arm around the Spainard and smiled, for Fernando had clearly given the ball to Michael to do whatever he wanted to do with it in his court. Game on...
The customary group photo preceded the press conference. The four World Champions were asked to get together for a group photo. Felipe stood aside with his usual grace. Shame really, as he was World Champion for around 20 seconds in 2008. Let's hope he'll be in the photo next year...
To enjoy my images from Bahrain, please visit the formula 1 section of my website and select Bahrain.