- Round One Vettel- Australian Grand Prix 2011
- Winter Testing 2011
- Vettel's Title - Abu Dhabi GP 2010
- Awesome Alonso - Korean GP 2010
- Red Bull's Party - Japanese GP 2010
- Master Alonso - Singapore GP 2010
- Forza Italy Forza Ferrari - Italian GP 2010
- Splash Down In Spa - Belgium GP 2010
- Magnanimous Massa - German GP 2010
- Webber Wins In Britain - British GP 2010
- Vettel's Valencia - European GP 2010
- Montreal Magic - Canadian GP 2010
- Red Mist - Turkish GP 2010
- Webber's Wonderful Monaco - Monaco GP 2010
- Webber's Back - Barcelona GP 2010
- McLaren's 1-2 In Shanghai - Chinese GP 2010
- Vettel Wins In Sepang - Malaysia GP 2010
- Start Delayed - Australia GP 2010
- Game On - Bahrain GP 2010
- Testing Testing Testing...2010
- Vettel's Dirty Date With Kate - Abu Dhabi GP 2009
- Button's Beautiful Brazil - Brazil GP 2009
- Land Of The Rising Sun - Japan GP 2009
- Singapore Sling - Singapore GP 2009
- The Magic Of Monza - Italian GP 2009
- The Return Of The Spa Master - Belgium GP 2009
- Barrichello Back To Work With A Win - European GP 2009
- Hamilton's Hungary - Hungarian GP 2009
- Webber Wins In Germany - German GP 2009
- Seb's Silverstone- British GP 2009
- Turkish Delight - Turkish GP 2009
- La Dolca Vita - Monaco GP 2009
- Back To Barcelona - Spanish GP 2009
- Fun In The Sun - Bahrain GP 2009
- Shanghai Surprise - Chinese GP 2009
- Monsoon Rain - Malaysian GP 2009
- Jenson's Coup - Australian GP 2009
- Formula 1 Test Barcelona 2009
- Little Rann Of Kutch
- Welcome To The New PETERJFOX Photography Website
The postponement of the first race of the season due to people finally standing up to dictatorial doctrines denying them access to information that could enhance their lives is hopefully the beginning of a new dawn of Human existence on planet Earth.
As we drift into the second decade of the 21st century, there are still way too many people unaware of the power of free thinking and mindfulness, with too few ready to stand up to confused deluded misguided creatures that we call leaders. Let's hope that there can be a peaceful end to this and that Humanity decides evolution is the way forward. We can live in hope eh...
With winter testing now over, I suppose it's a welcome relief to be flying off halfway around the world to indulge ourselves in the rather less important world of Formula One. Less important I hear some of you scoff! Well in the grand scheme of things of course, but to all of us preparing for next week, it's the start of a long nine months of intense competition in every respect. Who's going to get to the online check-in first and reserve their coveted seat with extra leg room, who's going to get to the hire car check in first etc etc.
Tomfoolery aside, the start of another enthralling season seems to be on the cards. With Red Bull and Ferrari seemingly aok out of the box, the likes of McLaren seem to be struggling, and with the added randomness of the new Pirelli tyres being thrown into the mix, there are many different permutations as to what will be going on in the first few races. With many teams running light to improve their testing times hoping to entice new sponsors or placate existing ones and a bunch of Rookies to let rip with their new steeds, the wait is finally over and it's game on in Melbourne.
Spare a thought for the people of Japan in this moment. I'm sure we have all witnessed the apocalyptic images over the last week. With all the unrest in the Middle East, let's hope the coming F1 season is not riddled with petty childish bullshit and that an engaging, progressive, entertaining season of racing awaits us all and that the coming nine months lives up to its purpose. The activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment is what it's supposed to be or to give it another name, it's called Sport...
To enjoy my images from winter testing, please visit the formula 1 section of my website and select testing 2011.